The Diversity & Inclusion Initiative encourage policies and practices that promote under-represented people of all kinds within technology industries. i2Coalition members comprise this working group. They engage industry leaders to broaden the technology workforce and support those already in it. The DII advises and partners with existing, like-minded policy, education, and workplace advocacy groups to achieve these goals.
- Advocate. Be a voice to promote diversity and equity for all in industries supporting Internet technology and operations.
- Network. Promote networking activities to encourage and support diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
- Collaborate. Support the needs of organizations already working to provide educational and other opportunities in an effort to improve diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
What we’re working on…
- Bring together panelists to engage in an open dialogue about how we can all contribute to the improvement of diversity and equity in our space.
- Advise and partner with diversity in technology advocacy groups on critical issues and opportunity building.
i2Coalition Joins Multi-Association Letter to Protect Copyright Safe Harbors in Free Trade Agreement between U.S. and U.K.
The Internet Infrastructure Coalition (“i2Coalition”), the voice for businesses that build the Internet, has joined other leading tech associations in […]
Above photo by Bob Bowie from Unsplash Your quick public update on important Internet policy issues. OUTLOOK After bipartisan negotiations […]
i2Coalition and The Domain Name Association Merge to Create North America’s Largest Internet Infrastructure Advocacy Group
PRESS RELEASE — July 16, 2020 Combined Association to Operate as the i2Coalition and Establish a DNA Working Group, Amplifying […]
The Internet Governance Forum USA (IGF-USA) is a conference that engages with the issues most relevant to the future of […]
This webinar was broadcast on July 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM EDT / 18:00 Central European Time (CET). Stay at […]
Photo by Chris Grafton on Unsplash Your quick public update on important Internet policy issues. In an intense few weeks that have seen […]
On June 2, 2020, the Senate Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on the Intellectual Property held the hearing: “Is the DMCA’s Notice-and-Takedown […]
Hotspot Shield VPN provides users with privacy, security, and access to the internet. It has military-grade encryption and built-in malware […]
The following can be attributed to Christian Dawson, Executive Director of the Internet Infrastructure Coalition: “While the President’s Executive Order […]
On May 27-28, 2020, join us for the DCD>Building the Edge, the global virtual conference featuring 16 interactive webinars spanning […]
(photo by Vlad Tchompalov on Unsplash) Your quick public update on important Internet policy issues. Since mid-March, Washington has undergone intense legislative efforts including […]
If you are an i2Coalition Member and would like to join the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, you or your company representative can sign into the i2Coalition Member Network and join this or any other working groups. If you are not a member but are interested in membership to the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, please contact Membership Director, Hilary van der Meulen using the form below.