The Diversity & Inclusion Initiative encourage policies and practices that promote under-represented people of all kinds within technology industries. i2Coalition members comprise this working group. They engage industry leaders to broaden the technology workforce and support those already in it. The DII advises and partners with existing, like-minded policy, education, and workplace advocacy groups to achieve these goals.
- Advocate. Be a voice to promote diversity and equity for all in industries supporting Internet technology and operations.
- Network. Promote networking activities to encourage and support diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
- Collaborate. Support the needs of organizations already working to provide educational and other opportunities in an effort to improve diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
What we’re working on…
- Bring together panelists to engage in an open dialogue about how we can all contribute to the improvement of diversity and equity in our space.
- Advise and partner with diversity in technology advocacy groups on critical issues and opportunity building.
Celebrate diversity at the i2Coalition Diversity in Tech Mixer at CloudFest: 5 to 6 pm in the Buena Vista Bar […]
i2Coalition co-founder and cPanel general counsel David Snead talks about the upcoming roundtables on privacy shield and transatlantic data flows, and other industry initiatives.
In spite of our best intentions, we may still hold unconscious, or implicit, biases against others.
The Internet is uniquely positioned for inclusivity and the spreading of economic benefits in ways other livelihoods have not been able.
i2Coalition Joins 10 Organizations Promoting Innovation And Inclusion To Digital Economy Task Force (DETF)
Our letter with 10 other organizations encourages the G20 to create and promote policies that continue to champion inclusion and diversity.
Unsure about how to begin instituting a paid family leave at your company? These brief talking points lay out things to consider.
Christian Dawson sits down with Darcy Southwell of Endurance and the i2Coalition’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative to discuss their latest efforts.
i2Coalition Communications Manager Dakota Graves sits down with Web Hosting Talk and theWHIR’s Allison Heather.
Monica will coordinate i2Coalition work on the policy initiatives chosen for focus by the member-led i2Coalition Working Groups.
Join us in traveling to Austin, Texas March 9th through 15th for these highlight events of the SXSW 2018 festival!
Grable Martin Fulton PLLC is a full-service, virtual, cloud-based law firm with 25 attorneys in Dallas and Austin.
CloudFest is the largest hosting event globally, with over 6,000 attendees from all over the world. Last year, we had just one female developer in the hackathon. We need to do better.
If you are an i2Coalition Member and would like to join the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, you or your company representative can sign into the i2Coalition Member Network and join this or any other working groups. If you are not a member but are interested in membership to the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, please contact Membership Director, Hilary van der Meulen using the form below.