The Diversity & Inclusion Initiative encourage policies and practices that promote under-represented people of all kinds within technology industries. i2Coalition members comprise this working group. They engage industry leaders to broaden the technology workforce and support those already in it. The DII advises and partners with existing, like-minded policy, education, and workplace advocacy groups to achieve these goals.
- Advocate. Be a voice to promote diversity and equity for all in industries supporting Internet technology and operations.
- Network. Promote networking activities to encourage and support diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
- Collaborate. Support the needs of organizations already working to provide educational and other opportunities in an effort to improve diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
What we’re working on…
- Bring together panelists to engage in an open dialogue about how we can all contribute to the improvement of diversity and equity in our space.
- Advise and partner with diversity in technology advocacy groups on critical issues and opportunity building.
i2Coalition Communications Manager Dakota Graves sits down with Web Hosting Talk and theWHIR’s Allison Heather.
Monica will coordinate i2Coalition work on the policy initiatives chosen for focus by the member-led i2Coalition Working Groups.
Join us in traveling to Austin, Texas March 9th through 15th for these highlight events of the SXSW 2018 festival!
Grable Martin Fulton PLLC is a full-service, virtual, cloud-based law firm with 25 attorneys in Dallas and Austin.
CloudFest is the largest hosting event globally, with over 6,000 attendees from all over the world. Last year, we had just one female developer in the hackathon. We need to do better.
“Infrastructure companies become more effective when they communicate plainly and clearly with customers, regulatory bodies, and each other.”
“Our customers depend on not only us but this industry. We are looking forward to adding our, and our customers’, voice to those protecting this industry.”
Despite no federal requirements, some major companies are now offering paid family leave benefits, including tech giants like Microsoft, Adobe, Twitter, Facebook, and Spotify.
Near the end of 2017 we were faced with major fights for the heart and soul of the Internet. 2018 Will be another unprecedented year of challenges to the open and innovative Internet.
2017 has been one of the most challenging years on record for the Internet infrastructure industry, despite its continued importance and growth.
Today the i2Coalition is announcing that Jay Sudowski, CEO and Founder of Handy Networks, and Sara Bockey, Senior Policy Manager for GoDaddy, have joined the organization’s Board of Directors.
The talk will be held at WHD.usa 2017 Monday, September 11, at 3:30 PM.
If you are an i2Coalition Member and would like to join the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, you or your company representative can sign into the i2Coalition Member Network and join this or any other working groups. If you are not a member but are interested in membership to the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, please contact Membership Director, Hilary van der Meulen using the form below.