The i2Coalition will be attending the 9th annual OX Summit in Bruxelles, Oct 12-13. The OX Summit is a two-part annual conference held each year by i2Coalition member Open-Xchange focusing on the business intelligence and technology standards changing the Internet. Delegates from hosting, telecom, mobile, and cable carriers will be in attendance. We’re looking forward to the exchange of expertise among service providers from these multiple industries. OX Summit has been designed to maximize the value of meeting and networking with trusted partners in the open Cloud ecosystem.
- Biz-Xchange on Thursday, October 12, will focus on best practices with customer engagement with online experiences and branded services.
- Tech-Xchange on Friday, October 13, will continue as an open showcase of the latest products and technologies.
Additionally, the i2Coalition will be participating in the following panel:
How To Deal With Hate Speech, Daily Stormer & Co. On Both Sides Of The Atlantic
- What happens when providers are on the front lines for deciding what can and can’t be said online? We will discuss how Internet providers can deal with being ‘stuck in the middle’ between users and government authorities.
- Time: 3:25 pm (local time)
- Location: Riverside Stage
- Moderator: Lars Steffen, eco.de
- Alexander Rabe, Head of the Policy, Law & Regulations Division, eco.de
- Christian Dawson, Co-Founder and Executive Director, i2Coalition
For full agenda and free registration, please visit below:
Open-Xchange (OX) is the world’s leading provider of open source software and software-as-a-service solutions for telecommunications and hosting companies, delivering email, messaging and collaboration products that include secure storage, file and document management, and best-in-class IMAP and DNS management, including DNS-based security solutions.